UFORCE 600s are UTVs, i.e. Side-by-side four-wheel drive with a roof and a tipping body, which are type approved as Agricultural Machinery.
Due to their large payload and towing capacity, they can handle most farming / ranching tasks, being a much more affordable alternative to a four-wheel drive Pickup, and with much greater off-road capabili-ties.
The ease of use is completed by the driving position of the UFORCE, which is equivalent to a normal auto-matic vehicle, with a steering wheel and two pedals for the brake and gas, even more so if it is equipped with doors and a windshield.
The UFORCE 600 is a two-seater, with a 41 hp single-cylinder engine, CVT automatic transmission and optional four-wheel drive with long or short ratios. It has a 410 kg payload and 680 kg towing capacity. Equipped with 12-inch alloy wheels and 25-inch tires.
- Engine TypeSingle-cylinder,Liquid cooled,4-stroke,SOHC,4-Value
- Displacement 580cc
- Compression Ratio10.68：1
- Ignition ECU
- Fuel SupplyEFI
- Length x Width x Height 2820x1470x1950 mm
- Wheelbase 1950 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance270 mm
- Curb Weight 640 kg
- Payload Capacity400 kg
- Fuel Capacity35L
- Colors /Grey / Green / True Timber
- Drive Electronic Switchable 2WD/4WD, Limited Slip Diffrential
- Brake 4 Hydraulic Disk brakes
- Suspension Double arm, independent suspension
- Shock Absorber Spiral spring oil shock absorber
- Rim Front 12 x 6.0 AT Aluminum Alloy/Radial Rear: 12 x 7.5 AT Alumi-num Alloy/Radial
- Tire Front AT25 x 8.00-12 Rear: AT25 x 10.00-12