The entire content of the Website, including, indicatively but not limited to, texts, graphics, images, photographs, etc. (hereinafter the “Content“), is intellectual property of the Company and is protected by applicable national, EU and international law, excluding the expressly recognized rights of third parties. Consequently, it is expressly prohibited in any way to copy, reproduce, use, republish, store, sell, transfer, modify or in general process the Content, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent/permission of the Company. The Company reserves all copyright in respect to the Content and copies created thereunder.
Exceptionally, it is permitted to store and copy individual parts of the Content on a single personal computer for strictly personal use, without intention of commercial or other exploitation and always subject to the indication of the source of its origin, without this in any way meaning that the Company concedes its intellectual property rights. Any other product or service included on the Website’s web pages, bearing the marks of their respective companies or entities, is intellectual property of such bodies, who also bear relevant responsibility.
In case the visitor/user has any further question regarding the rights to use or reproduce any part of the Content or in case the visitor/user ascertains any infringement of the Company‘s intellectual property rights by any third party, please contact the Company by email at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
The information on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our Company may periodically amend, improve or update the information and the Content of the Website without notice. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. The Company bears no liability for any damage caused to the visitor/user deriving from the use of the Website. The Company or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website’s Contents shall, under no circumstances and under no legal theory, be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, the Website.
If you use any links on the Website to websites not maintained by our Company, you will leave cfmoto.net.gr. The linked sites are not under the control of our Company, and hence our Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. Our Company provides these links to you only for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement of the relevant site by the Company.
Applicable law and other conditions
The visitor/user of the Website agrees not to use the Website for:
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful for any reason, unlawfully infringes and damages the Company or any third party or infringes the privacy or confidentiality of any person’s information;
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes the moralities, social values, juvenility, etc.;
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content which users are not permitted to transmit in accordance with applicable law or conventions (such as insider information, confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements etc.);
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties;
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any software that contains software virus or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, cause harm, damage, or disrupt any computer software or hardware;
- intentional or unintentional infringement of applicable law or regulations;
- harassment of third parties in any way;
- collecting or storing personal data of other users.