CFORCE 625 Touring Lux
The CFORCE 625 Touning is a brand-new ATV from CFMOTO designed to dominate the middle class.
An ATV that will serve you faithfully in your mountain excursions but also in the work you will do with it.
With a powerful new engine of 580cc of the latest anti-pollution technology, the only thing you will not miss is the power.
The front and rear LED lights have top performance and ensure excellent visibility in all conditions.
The CVTECH clutch from Canada is the market leader with smooth performance and power transfer to the wheels.
With 4 hydraulic disc brakes for strong braking.
Newly designed suspension for great comfort on all terrains, 270mm distance from the ground and top four-wheel drive select 4wd with the ability to lock the front and rear differentials.
Even if the rider manages to catch it, he is equipped with a 2500lbs traction worker and can get out wher-ever he has entered and continue.
Power steering (EPS) makes operation comfortable and safe
It is equipped with several storage spaces for small items as well as a usb output and charging socket plus a newly designed passenger seat for superior comfort and ergonomics.
Finally, the digital dial provides all the information that the rider needs for the ride and at work.
Available in Black, Blue, Grey, Red and True Timber (Camo)
- Engine Type Single cylinder, liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valves
- Displacement 580cc
- Bore x Stroke 91.0mm×61.5mm
- Compression Ratio 10.68：1
- Transmission CVT
- Μέγιστη Ισχύς45hp
- Fuel SupplyEFI
- Length x Width x Height (mm) 2235×1180×1390 mm
- Wheelbase 1480 mm
- Seat Height530 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance 270 mm
- Curb Weight 395 kg
- Minimum Turning Diameter 7.4m
- Payload Capacity 220 kg
- Fuel Capacity 18L
- Maximum Speed90 km/h
- Colors Blue/ True Timber (Camo)/Grey / Orange / Red
- Drive Electronic AWD / 2WD with differential lock
- Brake Hydraulics with 4-disc brakes and rear hydraulic foot brake
- Suspension Double arm, independent suspension
- Shock Absorber Spiral spring oil shock absorber
- Rim Front: 12 x 6.0 AT Aluminum Alloy/Radial Rear: 12 x 7.5 AT Aluminum Alloy/Radial
- Tire Front: AT25 x 8.00-12 Rear: AT25 x 10.00-12